Monday, October 4, 2010

10 Pics A Day & The Little Graffiti Guy

A quick update on all the picture projects going on here at Barrantes Tour & Travel...

After a 5+ day drought, in the past week or so, we've had 5 new sitings of the Little Graffiti Guy.  Vanessa found one nearby while on a walk.  I stumbled upon 2 by accident on my way to a volunteer training session.  On the way home from a hike on Sunday, I saw one and our friend Gordon saw a very, very faded one about 30 feet away.  Yes!  Thank you to my fellow Graffiti Guy spotters...I'm sure there will be more to come.

To see all the spots where the Little Graffiti Guy is hiding in Dunedin, just click here!

My 10 Pictures A Day project should really be renamed "At Least One Decent Picture."  It's good to have set this picture a day goal for myself, because it is pushing me to look further, closer, and harder and is pushing the limits of my photographic creativity.  I will persist. Below is my favorite picture from this week.

To see all the pictures, just visit the album on Facebook (again, no need to join Facebook to view) by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment