I got a Bacon Buttie and a chip (fry) box. The bacon buttie is a sandwich with mustard, onion, tomato sauce (ketchup) and BACON!!! It's not as crispy as our bacon, but it tastes just like our bacon! Yum yum yum!!!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
My Total Bacon Sandwich: The Bacon Buttie Man
Many of you know of my love for bacon. I know it's bad, but I love it. Seriously love it. Anywhere, there's a food truck here called the Bacon Buttie Man. We saw it at the Farmer's Market on Saturday, but since we'd already had breakfast, we passed. However, yesterday the Bacon Buttie Man parked himself right off campus! Yahoo! We're in.
I got a Bacon Buttie and a chip (fry) box. The bacon buttie is a sandwich with mustard, onion, tomato sauce (ketchup) and BACON!!! It's not as crispy as our bacon, but it tastes just like our bacon! Yum yum yum!!!
I got a Bacon Buttie and a chip (fry) box. The bacon buttie is a sandwich with mustard, onion, tomato sauce (ketchup) and BACON!!! It's not as crispy as our bacon, but it tastes just like our bacon! Yum yum yum!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment