Sunday, March 17, 2013

Next Stop: Iceland

And for our next trip, we're off to Iceland!


If you haven't heard me say it (you're lucky because I won't shut up about it) Icelandair has some amazing travel packages to bring tourism to their small and beautiful country. We've had several friends who have a visited Iceland in transit to Europe or for a long weekend with Icelandair, and we have yet to hear a bad review. In fact, all the reviews have been awesome, so visiting has been in the back of our mind for a few years. We decided it would be our spring trip - the five day Winter Spa Package - and we were able to convince four of our friends to join us!




We leave in a few weeks and will be spending 5 days in and around Reykjavik. In addition to round trip airfare, hotel, and round trip transportation to the airport, it includes a tour of Thingveiller National Park and nearby geothermal pools. My goal for this trip is to have my butt in a geothermal pool every.single.day. We're renting a car for a few days to for a day trip of sightseeing and a day trip to Iceland's Blue Lagoon.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this trip, and I look forward to blogging all about it.

See you in Iceland!

No comments:

Post a Comment